The New Zealand Association of Registered Hairdressers Inc (NZARH) is the umbrella organisation for 15 Regional Associations run by hairdressers for hairdressers to maintain and grow hairdressing standards.
NZARH is the only organisation in New Zealand that represents the needs of hairdressers in business today.
All our hair salon members have professional, qualified staff to meet New Zealand's highest hairdressing standards.
BECOME A MEMBER
The New Zealand Association of Registered Hairdressers offers its members great benefits including the latest information about the hairdressing industry with our e-newsletter, networking events, and much more. We also offer help and guidance when it comes to answering questions which arise within the hairdressing industry.
GET IN TOUCH
Call Now: 03 548 9818
- January 18, 2018Angela Enoka from Lifestyle Hair in Paraparaumu Beach was the Patrick Cameron Instagram Challenge Senior winner for 2017 and she got to spend the day learning from the man […]
- January 10, 2018It has come to our attention that hairdressers are being targeted by email by a scammer. NZARH have not distributed any member lists and take no […]
- July 10, 2017This month we proudly support ‘Look Good Feel Better’s ‘Feel Better Month’ in July. The Look Good Feel Better charity offer free nationwide classes that focus on the problems associated […]
- November 20, 2017Check out the list of 2017 winners here! The Kitomba NZARH Business Awards were created to build a culture of recognising and celebrating business excellence in […]
- August 7, 2017Hair Shots 2 The World – Winners Announced Two New Zealand salons have been named winners of the first Hair Shots 2 The World Competition, with […]
- May 22, 2017Entries for the Kitomba NZARH Business Awards are now open! The Business Awards are all about recognising the best in the New Zealand hair and barbering […]