The New Zealand Association of Registered Hairdressers Inc (NZARH) is the umbrella organisation for 15 Regional Associations run by hairdressers for hairdressers to maintain and grow hairdressing standards.
NZARH is the only organisation in New Zealand that represents the needs of hairdressers in business today.
All our hair salon members have professional, qualified staff to meet New Zealand's highest hairdressing standards.
BECOME A MEMBER
The New Zealand Association of Registered Hairdressers offers its members great benefits including the latest information about the hairdressing industry with our e-newsletter, networking events, and much more. We also offer help and guidance when it comes to answering questions which arise within the hairdressing industry.
GET IN TOUCH
Call Now: 03 548 9818
- July 10, 2017This month we proudly support ‘Look Good Feel Better’s ‘Feel Better Month’ in July. The Look Good Feel Better charity offer free nationwide classes that focus on the problems associated […]
- June 20, 2017Thank you for taking the time to read this update, I very much value your feedback, and if you would like to speak with me directly […]
- May 20, 2017Congratulations to all the winners of the 2017 Schwarzkopf Professional Hair Expo Awards! Here at NZARH we are super proud that board member Natasha King won […]
- May 22, 2017Entries for the Kitomba NZARH Business Awards are now open! The Business Awards are all about recognising the best in the New Zealand hair and barbering […]
- May 22, 2017In partnership with Patrick Cameron the NZARH will soon be launching the 2017 Patrick Cameron Instagram Challenge which is based on Patrick’s new collection; Goddess. The Goddess […]
- May 22, 20172017 Regional Competitions Dates & Format. Event Type Category Timing Event 1 – The Cut Presentation Next Generation / Senior 5 minutes Event 2 – […]