The New Zealand Association of Registered Hairdressers Inc (NZARH) is the umbrella organisation for 15 Regional Associations run by hairdressers for hairdressers to maintain and grow hairdressing standards.
NZARH is the only organisation in New Zealand that represents the needs of hairdressers in business today.
All our hair salon members have professional, qualified staff to meet New Zealand's highest hairdressing standards.
BECOME A MEMBER
The New Zealand Association of Registered Hairdressers offers its members great benefits including the latest information about the hairdressing industry with our e-newsletter, networking events, and much more. We also offer help and guidance when it comes to answering questions which arise within the hairdressing industry.
GET IN TOUCH
Call Now: 03 548 9818
- May 29, 2018Since 1 April 2018, employers have been able to file payroll information every payday rather than monthly. Payday filing is voluntary for employers until 1 April […]
- May 21, 2018We are excited to announce a collaboration with PartPay, a leading New Zealand provider of “Buy Now, Pay Later” services which are hugely popular in Fashion […]
- March 26, 2018Lisa Ussher is NZ’s most capped sustainable salon champion and the inspired owner of The Powder Room in Wellington’s eclectic Cuba Street. Going Green has been […]
- July 7 @ 8:00 am - July 8 @ 5:00 pm
Brought to you by HITO, BarberCraft is a celebration of men’s grooming and style. Featuring an exp...
- July 29 @ 3:00 pm
Email email@example.com for tickets
- August 19 @ 4:00 pm - August 22 @ 4:00 pm
(Image courtesy Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort) AN EXCITING INDUSTRY EVENT – FOR THE SAVVY SALO...
- April 30, 2018Wellington Association of Registered Hairdressers has an EXCITING COMPETITION for WELLINGTON HAIRDRESSERS! TWO FANTASTIC PRIZES TO WIN – JUDGES’ CHOICE WINNER + PEOPLES’ CHOICE WINNER Create […]
- November 20, 2017Check out the list of 2017 winners here! The Kitomba NZARH Business Awards were created to build a culture of recognising and celebrating business excellence in […]
- August 7, 2017Hair Shots 2 The World – Winners Announced Two New Zealand salons have been named winners of the first Hair Shots 2 The World Competition, with […]