NZARH aspires to be the first port of call for Government, media, hairdressers, barbers, consumers, suppliers
and educators for all matters related to the industry.
NZARH is the only organisation in New Zealand that represents the needs of hairdressers and barbers in business today.All our members are or have professional, qualified staff to meet New Zealand's highest hairdressing standards.
NZARH offers its members an array of great benefits, from the latest industry information via our newsletter,
a variety of networking events, seminars/workshops, and much more.
We also offer professional guidance in answering questions that arise within the industry.
GET IN TOUCH
Call Now: 03 548 9818
FIND A SALON
- February 26, 2019NZARH have issued a press release in response to the announcement of a VET reform. You are encouraged to make your own submissions and attend the […]
- February 21, 20192018 NZARH Annual General Meeting NZARH hereby announces their Annual General Meeting and invites you to attend. Have your say on the future of NZARH and the […]
- February 21, 20192019 Judges and Stewards Seminar Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock or haven’t been checking social media recently, you will have by now heard […]
- November 13, 2018We’re so pleased to announce The Industry Awards 2018 winners! Congratulations to everyone who entered and a particular mention to our own Natasha King (from Fred […]
- April 30, 2018Wellington Association of Registered Hairdressers has an EXCITING COMPETITION for WELLINGTON HAIRDRESSERS! TWO FANTASTIC PRIZES TO WIN – JUDGES’ CHOICE WINNER + PEOPLES’ CHOICE WINNER Create […]
- November 20, 2017Check out the list of 2017 winners here! The Kitomba NZARH Business Awards were created to build a culture of recognising and celebrating business excellence in […]